Who we are
we are an experienced and dynamic start-up company based in Ghent. We develop custom software solutions for SMEs and startups in various sectors. We’re constantly striving for technological solutions that help move the world forward. We do that by a no-nonsense approach and honest and open communication. But especially, we don’t want to be just one of the consultancies. We want to do different. We’re ambitious and we’re driven, and we hope you are too.
Who you are
- A bachelor or master student marketing/communication.
- Be yourself, and stay that way.
- Eager to learn from others and share your findings.
- A real team player, able to convey your vision clearly.
- Open to constructive feedback from teammates and provide it in return.
- Honest and transparent.
- You love to work in a team but are independent as well.
- Cares about measurable and actionable results.
- You're fluent in English and Dutch.
- A basic interest in technology and software.
What you’ll do
- The software engineers at we are develop some damn good software. It’s your job to effectively communicate this to the outside world.
- Contribute fresh and creative ideas.
- Take the lead in social media initiatives.
- Engage in blog writing.
- Handle SEO and SEA tasks.
- Continuously seek ways to enhance our marketing efforts, acknowledging that our current approach may not be the only path.
- Collaborate in strategizing marketing efforts.
- Contribute to the planning and execution of marketing campaigns from start to finish.
What we offer
We offer you an environment where you will:
- Be able to work flexibly and autonomously.
- Work in a small team that genuinely cares for your opinion and feedback.
- Be able to contribute to the future of technological consultancy.
- Above all: have fun in a team that’s extremely motivated to learn and grow.
- You'll have plenty of room to experiment, make mistakes, and learn from them.
- Work closely with the marketing lead and the sales lead, forming a tight-knit team together.
- Get free snacks.