Who we are
we are an experienced and dynamic company based in Ghent, focusing on developing custom software solutions for SMEs and startups in various sectors. Our team consists of experienced software engineers with expertise in various technologies and are constantly striving for quality and technological solutions that help move the world forward. We strive to help our customers achieve their goals through technology, by providing professional advice, developing custom software solutions, and guiding businesses in their digital transformation. We always start from the philosophy that a technological product should focus on the end user.
Who you are
we’d love you to be:
- yourself, and keep it that way.
- motivated to learn from others, but also to be motivated to spread your findings to others.
- a real team player, able to communicate your visions clearly.
- open to receive constructive feedback from team members, and to provide constructive feedback in return too.
- open and honest, since transparency is key.
- able to work independently.
- fluent in english.
What you need to know
we offer an environment where self-development is key, however, we’d love you to be comfortable with:
- solving problems in an analytical manner, and be able to communicate your ideas to both technical and non-technical people
- web and/or mobile development (e.g. API, backend, frontend, OAuth, JWT…).
- the principles of relational and noSQL database technologies.
- basic design patterns.
- writing clean, thoughtful and documented code.
- testing, debugging and automation techniques.
- developing in multiple programming languages.
we consider it a plus if you’re also comfortable with any of the following:
- the principles of microservices.
- the principles of networking (e.g. IP protocol, routing…).
- the principles of security by design.
- the principles of CI/CD and DevOps.
What you’ll do
you’ll work on many different projects of our clients. you’re responsibilities could be to — depending on your preferences:
- assist in pre-sales by analyzing the need of prospects and crafting their project proposal.
- launch new projects by organizing workshops, documenting them and doing post-workshop research.
- translate business requirements, do technical research and decide on architectural patterns and technologies.
- perform problem solving and develop a technical solution for the problem.
- analyze and communicate risks and trade-offs between different possible solutions, such that informed decisions can be made.
- communicate internally on the status of the project and to prepare and perform external communication with the client.
What we offer
we offer you an environment where you will:
- be able to work flexibly and autonomously.
- develop yourself in many disciplines.
- be able to contribute to the future of technological consultancy.
- actively collaborate with other other developers and clients.
- be able to to take as much responsibility as you please.
Don’t you worry, we’re all in this together. So, feel free to contact us via email@example.com to have a chat!